The questions below were shared by our Chinese friend X after her IELTS exam.
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Is it easy to find a job like this?
- Do you like your job?
- Whom do you like to travel with? Why?
- When did you first use the Internet?
- How often do you buy things over the Internet?
Talk about a family photograph. Please say:
- Who took this photograph for you?
- What does this photograph show?
- Why do you like this photograph?
- What elements are involved in a good photograph?
- Do you think photographs are a form of art?
- Do Chinese people attend photography classes?
- Do you hang some photographs on the walls of your home?
- IELTS Speaking test in China and India – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by IELTS test takers...
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – December 2012 This update was shared by A who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Oman – November 2012 The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by M who...
- IELTS test in China – October 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend A kindly shared the topics from a recent...
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – December 2012 The Speaking questions below were shared by S who took...