The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by V from India:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What job do you do?
– What do you do at your work?
– Do you like your job? Why?
– Do you like photography? Why?
– Are you ready to take photography as a profession in the future?
– Do you think walking in the countryside is better than in the city? Why?
– Do you walk?
– Why do you consider walking important (or why not)?
– What could be done to improve walking in the city?
– Do you think you will keep walking as a part of your routine in the future?
Talk about a season or time of the year that you enjoy the most. Please say
– What do you do during this season?
– Describe what the weather is like.
– Why do you like it more than other seasons?
– What is more important in your view: summer or winter?
– Do people enjoy more summer or winter? Why?
– What are the disadvantages of working in extremely cold or hot weather?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – February 2016 Below are the latest IELTS Speaking questions from India, thanks...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia and India – November 2016 Our friends P and M took their IELTS Speaking tests...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – November 2016 When M took the IELTS Speaking test in India he...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – September 2016 When P took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – December 2016 When our friend I took his IELTS Speaking test in...