The questions below were shared by our friend G who took her exam in Sofia, Bulgaria. The rest of the topics were just like in the exam in Spain.
- What is your full name?
- May I see you ID card?
- Do you live in a city, a town or a village?
- Is it a nice place to live?
- Is it good for young people?
Talk about a program you watched on TV and learned something from. Please say:
- When and where did you watch it?
- What was it about?
- Why did you watch it?
- What did you learn from the program?
- Do you watch TV often?
- Are there programs you can learn something from?
- How does a person become famous?
- What about the people who participate in reality shows? How do they become famous?
- IELTS test in Bulgaria – November 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam below was shared by S from Bulgaria...
- IELTS Speaking test in Brunei – July 2012 Thanks to the effort of E who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Indonesia – July 2012 The speaking questions below were sent by D, whose update...
- IELTS Speaking test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – June 2012 A test taker from Bangladesh (thanks M!) remembered these speaking...
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan and India – November 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends K and J shared the topics and questions...