The questions below were shared by our friend G who took her exam in Sofia, Bulgaria. The rest of the topics were just like in the exam in Spain.
- What is your full name?
- May I see you ID card?
- Do you live in a city, a town or a village?
- Is it a nice place to live?
- Is it good for young people?
Talk about a program you watched on TV and learned something from. Please say:
- When and where did you watch it?
- What was it about?
- Why did you watch it?
- What did you learn from the program?
- Do you watch TV often?
- Are there programs you can learn something from?
- How does a person become famous?
- What about the people who participate in reality shows? How do they become famous?
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – July 2013 Our kind friend C shared the Speaking questions from a...
- IELTS test in the USA – June 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam update was shared by A from the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – December 2012 The topics below were shared by S who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – October 2013 Below are the questions that M was asked in the...
- IELTS test in Vietnam and Indonesia – October 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers T and L shared the following exam...