Our friend S shared a collection of questions, remembered by 3 people from a recent IELTS exam in Budapest:
- Can I see your ID, please?
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- What motivated you to take this job?
- Would you like to continue in the same profession in the future?
- What is your favorite colour?
- Why do you like this colour?
- Did you like the same colour when you were younger?
- Do you like flowers?
- What is your favorite flower?
- When was the last time that you gave flowers to somebody?
Cue Card 1
Describe an item you would buy if you received a large amount of money. Pleases say:
- What is it?
- Why would you buy it?
- How would you feel about buying this item?
- Is it easy to get rich nowadays?
- What do you need to get rich: luck or hard work?
Cue Card 2
Describe a sporting event that you enjoyed watching. Please say:
- What was the event?
- Where did you watch it?
- Whom did you watch it with?
- Why did you enjoy watching it?
Cue Card 3
Describe a present you have given to someone recently. Please say:
- What was it?
- Why did you choose it?
- How did the person feel about it?
- How have today’s economy affected the tradition of giving gifts?
- What are the most popular presents that people give nowadays?
- What is the future trend of this tradition?
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – October 2012 The Speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Vietnam were...
- IELTS Speaking test in Hungary – September 2012 Our friend S shared the questions he was asked in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Indonesia – July 2012 The speaking questions below were sent by D, whose update...
- IELTS test in Australia – August 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend L from Australia shared this IELTS exam: Listening...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – May 2012 Below are the speaking questions from the IELTS exam in...