Thanks to the effort of E who took the IELTS exam in Brunei we can share these Speaking questions:
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you study or work?
- Where do you work?
- What is your job like?
- Why did you choose this profession?
- Are you using the Internet in your daily life?
- Which types of clothes do you mostly like?
- Did you buy any clothes over the Internet ? Why?
- Are clothes in your country cheaper or more expensive?
- Do you buy unbranded products? Why?
- What is your favorite meal? Why?
- How important is breakfast?
- What is better, a small or a big meal? Why?
- Which meal do you like the most, lunch or dinner? Why?
Talk about a famous person you are interested in.
- Describe this person.
- How did you come to know about him/her?
- Why did he/she become famous?
- What have you learned from him/her?
- What do you know about celebrities?
- Do you think money can make a person a celebrity?
- Do you think celebrities have the right to lead a private life?
- Do you think celebrities are faking their image?
- What does motivate people to become well-known?
- Do you think celebrities have the talents to become famous?
- Do you think technology is promoting more celebrities than necessary?
- Do you think technology can help people become well known?
- IELTS Speaking test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – June 2012 A test taker from Bangladesh (thanks M!) remembered these speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – June 2012 The Speaking questions below were remembered by a test taker...
- IELTS Speaking test in Oman – March 2013 An IELTS test taker A from Oman shared these speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Japan – November 2012 Thanks to A who recently took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Austria – July 2012 Our Austrian friend R shared the speaking questions from a...