Our friend D from Botswana sent the Speaking questions from his recent IELTS exam:
- What is your full name?
- What can I call you?
- Do you work or study?
- Did you want to have such a job when you were younger?
- What motivated you to take this job?
- What is your favorite color?
- Why do you like this color?
- Did you like the same color when you were younger?
- How do you celebrate your birthdays?
Describe your favorite part of the day. Please say
- Why do you like it?
- What do you usually do during that time?
- Whom do you spend it with?
- How do people plan their routines?
- What are the advantages of planning your time?
- What are the disadvantages of routines?
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – December 2012 The topics below were shared by S who took the...
- IELTS test in Botswana and Zambia – August 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friends from Botswana and Zambia shared the Writing...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2013 These speaking questions were shared by N who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – June 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by S who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – December 2012 The Speaking questions below were shared by S who took...