Below are the Speaking questions that our friend N remembered after her IELTS exam in Bosnia:
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Where do you work?
- What study do you do?
- Did you learn science in your school?
Talk about the recent news in media that made an impression on you. Please say
- Whom was it about?
- What happened?
- Why did you remember it?
- What is your vision of the future media?
- What kinds of media do you know?
- What is the main difference between TV and radio news?
- IELTS Speaking test in Taiwan – March 2013 An IELTS test taker from Taiwan (thanks T!) was asked...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – January 2013 The topics below were shared by D after a recent...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – October 2012 The Speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Vietnam were...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – August 2012 Shared by our kind friend J here comes the update...
- IELTS Speaking test in Budapest, Hungary – August 2012 Our friend S shared a collection of questions, remembered by...