The speaking questions below were shared by our friend S after his recent IELTS exam in Bangladesh.
- What is your full name?
- What do you do?
- Which part of the day do you like most?
- What is your most productive time of the day?
- Do you plan you week?
Talk about a product that you want to buy overseas. Please say
- What kind of product is it?
- Why are you buying this product overseas?
- Is it easy to buy this product in your country?
- Do you buy many products overseas?
- Do you like your neighbors?
- Do you like young neighbors or older people?
- Why are neighbors important?
- What do you think about the global economy?
- Is market research important for export business?
- Why is internet useful for global economy?
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – October 2012 Our friend R shared the Speaking topics from a recent...
- IELTS Speaking test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – June 2012 A test taker from Bangladesh (thanks M!) remembered these speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – May 2012 Our kind friends from Vietnam sent their Speaking questions –...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – May 2012 Below are the speaking questions from the IELTS exam in...
- IELTS test in the USA – June 2012 (General Training) A test taker G from the US remembered the following...