The speaking questions below were shared by R whose IELTS exam was in Bangladesh:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you have any problem to concentrate at your job?
- What type of environment do you need to work peacefully?
- What do you do to concentrate?
- Do you do household work? What kind?
- What type of household work do you like?
- What type of work do you dislike the most?
- Did you ever have any chores at home as a child?
- What do you think about working parents that keep their children at day care until late?
Describe people that you know and believe to be very good parents. Please say
- Who are they?
- How did you meet them?
- Why do you think they are good parents?
- Do you think mother and father both are necessary for a child’s development? Why?
- What type of behavior do teenagers expect from their parents?
- What should parents do to control and guide their children?
- IELTS test in Oman, Bangladesh and the UK – June 2014 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers (thank you A, C and A!)...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – February 2015 Thanks to the IELTS test taker M from Bangladesh we...
- IELTS test in Pakistan – June 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to the IELTS test taker from Pakistan we can...
- IELTS Speaking test in Qatar – October 2014 Our friend A took the IELTS test in Qatar and...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uganda – February 2015 An IELTS test taker from Uganda (thanks S!) remembered the...