The speaking questions below were shared by R whose IELTS exam was in Bangladesh:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you have any problem to concentrate at your job?
- What type of environment do you need to work peacefully?
- What do you do to concentrate?
- Do you do household work? What kind?
- What type of household work do you like?
- What type of work do you dislike the most?
- Did you ever have any chores at home as a child?
- What do you think about working parents that keep their children at day care until late?
Describe people that you know and believe to be very good parents. Please say
- Who are they?
- How did you meet them?
- Why do you think they are good parents?
- Do you think mother and father both are necessary for a child’s development? Why?
- What type of behavior do teenagers expect from their parents?
- What should parents do to control and guide their children?
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – May 2015 Thanks to the IELTS test taker I from Bangladesh we...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – May 2015 The IELTS test taker M from Bangladesh was asked the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – September 2015 When S took her IELTS test in Bangladesh, she was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – February 2015 Thanks to the IELTS test taker M from Bangladesh we...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh – December 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend H took the IELTS test in Bangladesh and...