The speaking questions below were shared by R whose IELTS exam was in Bangladesh:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you have any problem to concentrate at your job?
– What type of environment do you need to work peacefully?
– What do you do to concentrate?
– Do you do household work? What kind?
– What type of household work do you like?
– What type of work do you dislike the most?
– Did you ever have any chores at home as a child?
– What do you think about working parents that keep their children at day care until late?
Describe people that you know and believe to be very good parents. Please say
– Who are they?
– How did you meet them?
– Why do you think they are good parents?
– Do you think mother and father both are necessary for a child’s development? Why?
– What type of behavior do teenagers expect from their parents?
– What should parents do to control and guide their children?
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – June 2016 Thanks to K who took IELTS in Bangladesh we can...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – September 2015 When S took her IELTS test in Bangladesh, she was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – July 2016 Our friend S took the IELTS test in Bangladesh and...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – March 2016 When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh he...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh – December 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend H took the IELTS test in Bangladesh and...