When S took her IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh, she was asked the following questions:
– What is your name?
– Tell me about your home country.
– Which part of your country do you like the most? Why?
– Do you like gossiping? Why?
– Lets talk about animals.
– Do you have pets?
– How do you take care of them?
– Do you love them? Why?
Talk about a moment when you had to make a decision to go against your manager at work. Please say
– what your decision was about
– why you had to make the decision
– how you felt after that
– Do you think our politicians should be more careful when they make decisions?
– How do their decisions affect people in general?
– Do you think about the consequences when you make decisions?
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – July 2016 Our friend S took the IELTS test in Bangladesh and...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh – September 2016 (General Training) Our friend T took the IELTS test in Bangladesh and...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – June 2016 Thanks to K who took IELTS in Bangladesh we can...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – March 2016 When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – December 2016 Thanks to R who took the IELTS Speaking test in...