An IELTS test taker from Azerbaijan (thanks F!) shared these Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Do you like it?
– Do you use computer in you daily life?
– Did somebody explain to you how to use computer in the first place?
– When did you use a computer for the first time?
– What did you use it for, the first time?
Describe a present that you have given to someone. Please say
– What was it?
– Who did you give it to?
– Why did you choose it?
– Did he/she like the present?
– What kinds of things are usually given as gifts in your culture?
– On what occasions are you expected to give presents?
– What kind of presents do people give to little kids?
– Is the cost of gift of any importance?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – December 2016 Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – July 2016 When M took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia,...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2016 When V took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – December 2016 Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Iran...
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – March 2016 Our friend A took the IELTS test in Canada and...