An IELTS test taker from Azerbaijan (thanks F!) shared these Speaking questions:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- Do you like it?
- Do you use computer in you daily life?
- Did somebody explain to you how to use computer in the first place?
- When did you use a computer for the first time?
- What did you use it for, the first time?
Describe a present that you have given to someone. Please say
- What was it?
- Who did you give it to?
- Why did you choose it?
- Did he/she like the present?
- What kinds of things are usually given as gifts in your culture?
- On what occasions are you expected to give presents?
- What kind of presents do people give to little kids?
- Is the cost of gift of any importance?
- IELTS Speaking test in Azerbaijan – February 2014 Our kind friend R shared the following speaking questions from...
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan and UK – February 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to H and L from Azerbaijan and the UK...
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan and India – January 2014 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers Z and S shared the following details...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2013 The speaking topics below were shared by L, an IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan – September 2013 Our friend I who took the IELTS test in Kazakhstan...