An IELTS test taker from Azerbaijan (thanks F!) shared these Speaking questions:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- Do you like it?
- Do you use computer in you daily life?
- Did somebody explain to you how to use computer in the first place?
- When did you use a computer for the first time?
- What did you use it for, the first time?
Describe a present that you have given to someone. Please say
- What was it?
- Who did you give it to?
- Why did you choose it?
- Did he/she like the present?
- What kinds of things are usually given as gifts in your culture?
- On what occasions are you expected to give presents?
- What kind of presents do people give to little kids?
- Is the cost of gift of any importance?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – December 2012 This update was shared by A who took the IELTS...
- IELTS test in India and the UK – March 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers J and M (thank you!) shared this...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – May 2012 Below are the speaking questions from the IELTS exam in...
- IELTS test in China and Israel – February 2013 (General Training) Our friends who took the IELTS tests in China and...
- IELTS Speaking test in Dubai, the UAE – February 2013 Our friend J, the IELTS test taker from Dubai, share...