An IELTS test taker from Azerbaijan (thanks F!) shared these Speaking questions:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- Do you like it?
- Do you use computer in you daily life?
- Did somebody explain to you how to use computer in the first place?
- When did you use a computer for the first time?
- What did you use it for, the first time?
Describe a present that you have given to someone. Please say
- What was it?
- Who did you give it to?
- Why did you choose it?
- Did he/she like the present?
- What kinds of things are usually given as gifts in your culture?
- On what occasions are you expected to give presents?
- What kind of presents do people give to little kids?
- Is the cost of gift of any importance?
- IELTS Speaking test in the USA – July 2015 When F took the IELTS test in the USA, she...
- IELTS test in the UK and Azerbaijan – March 2015 (Academic Module) Our friends Z and R took their IELTS tests in...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UAE – February 2015 An IELTS test taker from the UAE (thanks C!) remembered...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – February 2015 An IELTS test taker from Vietnam (thanks, G!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uganda – February 2015 An IELTS test taker from Uganda (thanks S!) remembered the...