The Speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend S who recently had an IELTS exam in Australia.
- What is your name?
- Are you a student?
- Where are you from?
- Do you like dancing?
- Have you taken dancing classes in your childhood?
- Why do you like dancing?
- Do you like to watch people who can dance?
Describe your dream home. Please say
- Where would you prefer your home to be situated?
- With whom would you like to spend time there?
- What kind of design would you prefer?
- Explain what would you like/dislike about this kind of home.
- What are the problems that could arise in a house?
- What are the reasons for the problems in the house?
- How would you rectify these problems?
- How overcrowding in cities can be solved?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – January 2013 These speaking questions were shared by K, an IELTS test...
- IELTS Speaking test in Perth, Australia – February 2013 The questions below where shared by S who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia and Vietnam – September 2013 Our friends H and L who took the IELTS in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – March 2013 An IELTS test taker K shared the questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by C, who recently...