Below are the speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Australia, that was shared by our friends J and H yesterday:
- What do you do for a living?
- Do you have any good friends?
- What qualities make a good friend?
Describe a place that you would like to visit, when you have some free time. Please say
- Where would you like to go?
- Whom would you like to go with?
- What would you like to do there?
- Why do you want to go there?
- What do youngsters in your country do in their leisure time?
- How do the older people spend their leisure time?
- Do you see the difference between young and old generation?
Speaking test 2
- Do you work or study?
- Do you go out with your friends often?
- When do you usually meet?
- What do you usually do?
Describe a present you given to someone recently. Please say
- What was it?
- Why did you choose it?
- How did the person feel about your present?
- How have today’s economy affected the tradition of giving gifts?
- What are the most popular presents that people give nowadays?
- What is the future trend of this tradition?
- IELTS Speaking test in Budapest, Hungary – August 2012 Our friend S shared a collection of questions, remembered by...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2012 Our kind friend J who recently took the IELTS exam...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – October 2012 Our kind friend S shared the Speaking topics from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sydney, Australia – October 2012 These Speaking questions were sent by C (thanks!) who recently...
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – October 2012 Our kind friend K shared these Speaking topics from a...