Below are the speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Australia, that was shared by our friends J and H yesterday:
- What do you do for a living?
- Do you have any good friends?
- What qualities make a good friend?
Describe a place that you would like to visit, when you have some free time. Please say
- Where would you like to go?
- Whom would you like to go with?
- What would you like to do there?
- Why do you want to go there?
- What do youngsters in your country do in their leisure time?
- How do the older people spend their leisure time?
- Do you see the difference between young and old generation?
Speaking test 2
- Do you work or study?
- Do you go out with your friends often?
- When do you usually meet?
- What do you usually do?
Describe a present you given to someone recently. Please say
- What was it?
- Why did you choose it?
- How did the person feel about your present?
- How have today’s economy affected the tradition of giving gifts?
- What are the most popular presents that people give nowadays?
- What is the future trend of this tradition?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – December 2012 This update was shared by A who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia and Vietnam – September 2013 Our friends H and L who took the IELTS in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by C, who recently...
- IELTS test in China and Israel – February 2013 (General Training) Our friends who took the IELTS tests in China and...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by Z who took the...