The speaking questions below were shared by L who took the IELTS test in Australia.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you think your work is demanding?
- How many hours do you like to sleep at night?
- Do you think older people need less sleep than young people?
Describe a game (not a sport) that you used to play as a child. Please say
- What was it?
- Where did you play it?
- Whom did you play with?
- Did you enjoy it? Why?
- Do you think games children play today have changed over the years?
- Should adults play games?
- Do you think it’s beneficial for employers to organise games for their staff?
- Do adults play games in your country?
- Should every large residential area have recreational facilities?
- Who should fund these facilities?
- Are recreational facilities in your home country different compared to Australia?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2014 Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – June 2014 Our kind friend H shared the Speaking questions he was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by Z who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by C, who recently...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – October 2013 An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) shared these...