The speaking questions below were shared by L who took the IELTS test in Australia.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you think your work is demanding?
– How many hours do you like to sleep at night?
– Do you think older people need less sleep than young people?
Describe a game (not a sport) that you used to play as a child. Please say
– What was it?
– Where did you play it?
– Whom did you play with?
– Did you enjoy it? Why?
– Do you think games children play today have changed over the years?
– Should adults play games?
– Do you think it’s beneficial for employers to organise games for their staff?
– Do adults play games in your country?
– Should every large residential area have recreational facilities?
– Who should fund these facilities?
– Are recreational facilities in your home country different compared to Australia?
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – June 2016 When K took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia,...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend T took the IELTS test in Australia and...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – June 2016 (General Training) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nepal – June 2016 Our friend took the IELTS test in Nepal and remembered...