Our kind friend J who recently took the IELTS exam in Australia shared the following Speaking questions:
- What is your name?
- What can I call you?
- What do you do?
- How do you do your work?
- When did you start learning English?
- Did you find it difficult?
- Is is good to know this language?
- How easy is it for anyone to learn English?
Describe the happiest person you have ever met, please say:
- Who is this person ?
- How do you know this person?
- What does make this person so happy?
- What can make a person happy?
- Why is it important to be happy?
- How can somebody achieve happiness?
- Does it affect our society?
- Why aren’t people happy?
- What should the government do about it?
- What policies should be adopted by the government to make people happier?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by Z who took the...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS update was shared by N, who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bucharest, Romania – September 2013 Our kind friend V shared the Speaking questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by L who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – July 2013 Thanks to C who took the IELTS test in Australia...