Our kind friend J who recently took the IELTS exam in Australia shared the following Speaking questions:
- What is your name?
- What can I call you?
- What do you do?
- How do you do your work?
- When did you start learning English?
- Did you find it difficult?
- Is is good to know this language?
- How easy is it for anyone to learn English?
Describe the happiest person you have ever met, please say:
- Who is this person ?
- How do you know this person?
- What does make this person so happy?
- What can make a person happy?
- Why is it important to be happy?
- How can somebody achieve happiness?
- Does it affect our society?
- Why aren’t people happy?
- What should the government do about it?
- What policies should be adopted by the government to make people happier?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2012 Our kind friend C from Australia shared the Speaking questions...
- IELTS Speaking test in Philippines – June 2012 The speaking questions below were sent by I who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – October 2012 Our kind friend S shared the Speaking topics from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – June 2012 A test taker from Bangladesh (thanks M!) remembered these speaking...
- IELTS test in Pakistan – June 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend R sent us the following information about his...