Our kind friend J remembered and shared the Speaking questions, that he was asked in his IELTS exam in Australia.
- What do you do, work or study?
- What do you study?
- What is your major?
- Why do you want to choose the networking field?
- Are people from your country fond of food?
- Describe your traditional dish.
Talk about a song that you like the most, please say:
- What song is it?
- Why do you like it?
- When did you listen to it first?
- When / where are you normally listening to it?
- Does music have impact on people from your country?
- What do you think about live performances?
- Compare live performance to recorded music.
- Is the Internet good for music industry?
- Who is your favorite singer?
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – July 2013 Our kind friend C shared the Speaking questions from a...
- IELTS test in Australia – August 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks C!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Australia – May 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers D and S from Australia shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – May 2013 Our friend S shared the Speaking questions asked in a...
- IELTS Speaking test in India and Sri Lanka – May 2013 IELTS test takers from India and Sri Lanka shared the...