Our kind friend J remembered and shared the Speaking questions, that he was asked in his IELTS exam in Australia.
- What do you do, work or study?
- What do you study?
- What is your major?
- Why do you want to choose the networking field?
- Are people from your country fond of food?
- Describe your traditional dish.
Talk about a song that you like the most, please say:
- What song is it?
- Why do you like it?
- When did you listen to it first?
- When / where are you normally listening to it?
- Does music have impact on people from your country?
- What do you think about live performances?
- Compare live performance to recorded music.
- Is the Internet good for music industry?
- Who is your favorite singer?
- IELTS Speaking test in Indonesia – October 2012 Our friend M shared her speaking topics from a recent...
- IELTS test in Australia – August 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend L from Australia shared this IELTS exam: Listening...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – August 2012 These are the Speaking questions that our friend M was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – August 2012 Shared by our kind friend J here comes the update...
- IELTS test in Australia – May 2012 (General Training) The IELTS exam below was shared by A from Australia...