These Speaking questions were shared by IELTS test takers from Australia and Macedonia (thank you, M and H):
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Where do you work?
- Do you like toys? Why?
- What kind of toys did you usually play with as a child?
- Do you still have them? Why?
- What was the most important toy you had? Why?
- Why do you think some people value their toys?
- How often do you use a mobile phone?
- Do you switch off you phone during the day?
- Do you like to replace your phones often? Why?
- Why are trees important?
- Do you think every person has to plant a tree?
Describe a film or program that makes you laugh. Please say
- What film or program is it?
- Who is the actor or actress?
- Why does it make you laugh?
- Do you think people should laugh more often? Why?
- Do you think humor should be included in school lessons?
- Do you think sense of humor is important in a relationship?
- Do you know what happens to our body when we laugh?
- What does make children laugh?
- Why do children laugh more than adults?
- IELTS test in Australia and Vietnam – December 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers M and C (thank you!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – December 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test taker Y from Australia shared the following topics...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – May 2014 The Speaking questions below were shared by C who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – June 2014 Our kind friend H shared the Speaking questions he was...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – April 2014 An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, P!) remembered the...