These Speaking questions were shared by IELTS test takers from Australia and Macedonia (thank you, M and H):
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you work?
– Do you like toys? Why?
– What kind of toys did you usually play with as a child?
– Do you still have them? Why?
– What was the most important toy you had? Why?
– Why do you think some people value their toys?
– How often do you use a mobile phone?
– Do you switch off you phone during the day?
– Do you like to replace your phones often? Why?
– Why are trees important?
– Do you think every person has to plant a tree?
Describe a film or program that makes you laugh. Please say
– What film or program is it?
– Who is the actor or actress?
– Why does it make you laugh?
– Do you think people should laugh more often? Why?
– Do you think humor should be included in school lessons?
– Do you think sense of humor is important in a relationship?
– Do you know what happens to our body when we laugh?
– What does make children laugh?
– Why do children laugh more than adults?
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – November 2016 When L took the IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – March 2016 Our friend A took the IELTS test in Canada and...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – December 2016 Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – July 2016 Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – December 2016 An IELTS test taker from Australia remembered being asked the...