When N took the IELTS Speaking test in Algeria, the following questions were asked:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What are your future plans?
– Do you go on holidays?
– How often do you do it?
– Where do you usually go?
– With whom do you travel? Why?
– How much time do you need for a great holiday? Why?
– Do you like photography?
– What do you do with pictures you take?
Describe a time when you had to use your imagination. Please say
– When and where was it?
– What did you do?
– How difficult was it for you?
– Would you do it again?
– Explain why.
– Do you think kids have imagination?
– Would you give a child a toy or a computer / iPad game?
– Do you think a teacher plays an important role in fostering the imaginative capacities of children?
– How can technology affect our children?
– Do you think having a rich imagination is good for future work opportunities?
– What kind of jobs require such a skill?
- IELTS test in Algeria – December 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Algeria...
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – March 2016 Our friend A took the IELTS test in Canada and...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – December 2016 When X took the IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam she...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – December 2016 Our friend R was asked the following questions in his...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, K!) remembered the...