IELTS Speaking in the UK was shared by N. (thanks a lot!), who remembered the following questions:
- Do you work or study?
- Why did you chose this job?
- What do you enjoy about your job?
- What type of a job will you be looking for in future?
- Do you wear a watch all the time? Why?
- What is the importance of time for people?
- Do you think sometimes time goes slowly / fast? Why?
- How do you feel if you are late for work?
- Do you like flowers? Why?
- On what occasions in your country people give flowers?
- Do many people in your country grow flowers?
- What was the last time that you have given flowers to somebody?
Describe a journey you want to go on with your friend, please say
- where you want to travel,
- why you want to travel with your friend,
- how you want to travel,
- explain how you would enjoy a journey with a friend.
- Why people choose to travel with friends/family?
- Why is it important to have holidays / to travel?
- Do people in your country travel a lot?
- Do they like long journeys / short journeys? Why?
- What is the difference between a holiday and a business trip?
- IELTS Speaking test in Perth, Australia – February 2013 The questions below where shared by S who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Azerbaijan – February 2013 An IELTS test taker from Azerbaijan (thanks F!) shared these...
- IELTS Speaking test in the UK – September 2013 Our kind friend H shared the Speaking questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Dubai, the UAE – February 2013 Our friend J, the IELTS test taker from Dubai, share...
- IELTS test in China and Israel – February 2013 (General Training) Our friends who took the IELTS tests in China and...