Here is an additional version of the IELTS Speaking questions asked in Iran (the Listening, Reading and Writing tests were posted here). Our friend N (thank you!) shared the following:
- What is your name and where are you from?
- What is your city like?
- What do you like about your city?
- What weather do you like the most?
- What place in your city do you go to in your leisure time?
Talk about a job you would be interested in, please say:
- what job is that?
- how have you heard about this job?
- why do you like this job?
- how do you feel when you think about this job?
- What things do you think have changed in working conditions in your country?
- Does overtime work have any effect on employees’ lives, especially those of women?
- What activity do you do in your leisure time?
- Are there any differences between activities at work and activities people do in leisure time?
- IELTS Speaking test in the USA – March 2013 These speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam were shared...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – September 2012 The following questions were shared by R who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – March 2013 An IELTS test taker K shared the questions from a...
- IELTS test in Iran and Nigeria – April 2013 (Academic Module) The topics below were shared by IELTS test takers from...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – May 2012 Below are the speaking questions from the IELTS exam in...