IELTS in Iran was exactly like the exam in Moscow and Bahrain, and thanks to the kindness of N. here are the questions from the Speaking test:
- What is your full name?
- Do you have a job?
- Would you like to have another job?
- What kind of weather do you like the best? Why?
- Do you listen to weather forecasts?
- Do you watch films?
- Which do you prefer, watching films at home or in the movie theater? Why?
- What kind of films do you like?
Talk about a person that you visit frequently, you should say
- Who she/he is,
- Why you visit her/him,
- What you do with her/him.
- When a tourist comes to your country, how do you welcome them?
Then there were questions about welcoming guests in my culture.
- IELTS tests in India, Saudi Arabia and Iran – July 2013 (General Training) Thanks to the efforts of IELTS test takers P, J,...
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – June 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by S who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – May 2013 Our friend from Iran shared the questions he was asked...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – February 2013 A kind IELTS test taker A shared the questions from...