IELTS in Iran was exactly like the exam in Moscow and Bahrain, and thanks to the kindness of N. here are the questions from the Speaking test:
- What is your full name?
- Do you have a job?
- Would you like to have another job?
- What kind of weather do you like the best? Why?
- Do you listen to weather forecasts?
- Do you watch films?
- Which do you prefer, watching films at home or in the movie theater? Why?
- What kind of films do you like?
Talk about a person that you visit frequently, you should say
- Who she/he is,
- Why you visit her/him,
- What you do with her/him.
- When a tourist comes to your country, how do you welcome them?
Then there were questions about welcoming guests in my culture.
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – September 2012 The following questions were shared by R who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – February 2013 A kind IELTS test taker A shared the questions from...
- IELTS Speaking test in Azerbaijan – February 2013 An IELTS test taker from Azerbaijan (thanks F!) shared these...
- IELTS test in Iran – May 2012 (Academic Module) Our Iranian friend A has shared the writing and speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Dubai, the UAE – February 2013 Our friend J, the IELTS test taker from Dubai, share...