Another generous IELTS teacher from Dubai shares the questions his student remembered (thank you, BHS), here they are:
- What is your full name?
- What should I call you?
- Let’s talk about your neighbors, have you ever met your neighbors?
- What problems can a person face because of their neighbors?
- How neighbors can be a great help?
- Talk about an old person that you have known in your past, you should say:
- who that person is,
- how you met that person,
- what influence that person had on you,
- how you feel about that person.
- How often do you meet this person?
- What do you think about the old people in the family?
- What do you think is the attitude of today’s generation towards the elderly?
- What difference do you see in the attitude of youngsters towards old people in the past and now?
- If a country has more of the old age people than working people, what would be the economic condition of the country?
- How can the old age people contribute in a country’s economics?
- IELTS Speaking test in Dubai, the UAE – February 2013 Our friend J, the IELTS test taker from Dubai, share...
- IELTS test in Hong Kong and Singapore – September 2013 (General Training) Our friends from Hong Kong and Singapore say their IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – February 2013 A kind IELTS test taker A shared the questions from...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and Qatar – February 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers F and P shared the questions from...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by C, who recently...