IELTS Speaking questions in 2 more versions were shared by our Aussie friends J and Y. Here is what they remembered:
Speaking test 1
- What is your full name?
- Please show me your identification.
- What is your favorite animal? Describe it.
- Why do you like it?
Talk about a toy you liked as a child, please say
- What toy it was,
- When you got it,
- Where you could play with it,
- Why you liked that toy.
- What difference is there between games for children in the past, and games for children now?
- Can computer games help a child interact with other children better?
- Do you think games should be educational?
- If you had children, would you allow them to play computer games?
- Do you think that the relationships of children and their parents suffer these days because of computer games? Why?
- How can we solve this problem?
Speaking test 2
- Do you like shopping at a big shopping center?
- What is the difference between women’s way of relaxation and men’s?
Describe a piece of electronic equipment (not a computer) which you find very useful at home, please say:
- What is it?
- How do you use it? Why is it useful?
- How often do you use it?
- Let’s talk about the equipment in offices. Do you think it is important to use equipment at work?
- Do you think it is important for companies to provide training to staff on how to use equipment?
- Do you think operating equipment can have some bad effects on our body?
- Do you think using equipment in the office can increase the amount of work?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – October 2012 Our kind friend S shared the Speaking topics from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2012 Our friend Z from the Philippines shared the Speaking questions...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2012 Our kind friend J who recently took the IELTS exam...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2012 Our kind friend C from Australia shared the Speaking questions...
- IELTS test in Serbia – May 2012 (General Training) This IELTS test was shared by G from Serbia, who...