IELTS exams in Australia and Korea were identical to the Malaysian exam. Speaking questions in 3 versions were made available by our caring friends – thank you, E., A. and F. Here is what they remembered:
Speaking test #1 (Korea)
- Are you a student or a worker?
- What is your major?
- Why did you choose your major?
- Can you drive?
- What do you think, should high schools have a diving course? Is it necessary?
- What do you think about the age suitable for driving?
Talk about an article you read in a newspaper or a magazine, you should say:
- what article did you like?
- why did you like it?
- do you remember the article?
- what was it about?
- Do you like reading?
- Did you read many books in your childhood?
- Do you like to read news and articles on the Internet?
- What do you think about the articles on the Internet?
- Do you think newspapers will disappear because of the Internet? Why?
Speaking test #2 (Australia)
- What is your name?
- Are you working or studying?
- How many times did you go out with your friends?
- Do you prefer that your friends visit you in your house or that you go out with them?
Talk about the popular sports that you know, you should say:
- why it is popular,
- what a person needs to play this sport,
- why you like it.
Speaking test #3 (Australia)
- Introduce yourself.
- What do you do nowadays, work or study?
- Do you think your field of work changes your personality?
- Is there any positive effects of your work on your personal life?
- Why did you choose this job?
- What healthy activity do you recommend people to do? Why?
- Do you think healthy activities are being discussed in the schools enough?
- What does the government do to improve people’s ‘health strategy’ in their life?
- How many languages do you speak?
- Do you think English language is an easy language?
- How can you improve your English?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – May 2012 Below are the speaking questions from the IELTS exam in...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friends who took the IELTS test in Australia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Perth, Australia – February 2013 The questions below where shared by S who took the...
- IELTS test in Australia – May 2012 (General Training) The IELTS exam below was shared by A from Australia...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to a kind IELTS test taker H from Australia...