Thanks to a couple of nice people from Jedda, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia we have 2 sets of Speaking test questions, here they are:
Speaking Test 1
- Tell me your full name
- What should I call you?
- Where are you from?
- Can you tell me something about your home / apartment?
- What improvement for your home you think needs to be done?
- When was the last time you went out with your friends?
- Do you prefer to go out alone or with friends?
You should speak about a special toy you got as a child
- describe the toy
- tell why it was so important to you.
- Do you think toys should be shared by children?
- What do you think is the impact of sharing toys between children?
- What can you tell about toys before and toys nowadays?
- How would a toy help in the development of children?
Speaking Test 2
- What is your name?
- Where do you stay?
- Tell me about the area you live in.
- Do you like to stay there, why?
- Any public transport available in your area?
- Do you drive? If yes, why?
- Do you want your children to drive in future?
(I was quite shocked to be asked about 10-13 questions during my 1st interview.)
I was asked to talk about my trip which was not up to my expectations and say:
- what happened,
- what did I do and
-what was my feeling.
( I finished it in less than 2 minutes and frankly I didn’t encounter any such bad experience before.)
I was asked question about the tourist industry, the impacts of it, both positive and negative, future tourists, etc.
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – May 2013 Our friend from Iran shared the questions he was asked...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangalore, India – August 2013 IELTS test taker from India (thank you R!) shared his...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia and Macedonia – May 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by IELTS test takers from...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – February 2013 A kind IELTS test taker A shared the questions from...
- IELTS Speaking test in India and Sri Lanka – May 2013 IELTS test takers from India and Sri Lanka shared the...