As promised in the yesterday’s post about IELTS in Australia, here are the questions from Speaking test:
- What is your name?
- Where do you come from?
- What city are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What kind of work do you do?
- Did you take any course to get skills related to your current job?
- Will you need to gain any more skills related to your current position?
- Do you like to hang out with friends? Why / why not?
- When do you like to hang out with friends? Why?
- Do you invite your friends to your place or do you like to go out ? Why?
- Tell me something about advertisements. Do they play an important role in today’s world?
- What about advertisements in your country?
- Which advertisements of products influenced you to buy? Why?
Talk about a kind of electronic device you would like to buy, you should say:
- What kind of device that is
- Why you want to buy it
- What kind of features would you like the device to have
- Is it reasonable to buy to it? Why?
- Technology and current society.
- How technology is affecting the current society?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of that?
- Is technology useful in schools? Why?
- Will computers replace teachers?
- What about the people who don’t want to cope up with the current technology?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2012 Our kind friend D. from India shared the following Speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – June 2012 Our kind friend J who recently took the IELTS exam...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – May 2012 Below are the speaking questions from the IELTS exam in...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2012 These speaking questions were shared by our kind friend A...
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – November 2012 Thanks to L who took the IELTS test in Melbourne,...