As promised in the yesterday’s post about IELTS in Australia, here are the questions from Speaking test:
- What is your name?
- Where do you come from?
- What city are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What kind of work do you do?
- Did you take any course to get skills related to your current job?
- Will you need to gain any more skills related to your current position?
- Do you like to hang out with friends? Why / why not?
- When do you like to hang out with friends? Why?
- Do you invite your friends to your place or do you like to go out ? Why?
- Tell me something about advertisements. Do they play an important role in today’s world?
- What about advertisements in your country?
- Which advertisements of products influenced you to buy? Why?
Talk about a kind of electronic device you would like to buy, you should say:
- What kind of device that is
- Why you want to buy it
- What kind of features would you like the device to have
- Is it reasonable to buy to it? Why?
- Technology and current society.
- How technology is affecting the current society?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of that?
- Is technology useful in schools? Why?
- Will computers replace teachers?
- What about the people who don’t want to cope up with the current technology?
- IELTS Speaking test in Brisbane, Australia – May 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by M who took the...
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...
- IELTS test in Australia and the USA – June 2013 (General Training) Our kind friends A and R shared the IELTS exam...
- IELTS test in Denmark – November 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to our kind friend A we have this update...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia and Vietnam – September 2013 Our friends H and L who took the IELTS in...