This is a collection of the Speaking topics from February, that were sent to me by a couple of caring students.
Speaking test 1
Do you study or work? (I said I recently graduated)
What did you study?
Do you like that subject?
Why do you like it?
Why did you choose this particular subject?
I had to talk about some interesting news I read in a newspaper
- when did this happen?
- what was the news about?
- why was it interesting?
We talked about the marketing of the newspapers in my country:
- How do they market themselves in order to increase sales?
- What marketing practices do they use?
- Do I think that some newspapers put a spin on the real story to increase sales?
Then we talked about TV programs in comparison to radio programs, what are the differences
- In terms of news, do they talk about the same news?
And finally he asked me “in the future, do you think people will read news on internet?” and ” what is the advantage and the disadvantage of using the internet”.
Speaking test 2
- Where do you live
- Describe your city and your immediate area
- What are your leisure time activities
Describe any law which you like,
- explain what law that is,
- how you will follow it,
- what you like the most about it
What international law should be applied all over the world?
Are policemen popular in your country?
Who are more popular, the layers or the police?
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – October 2013 Our friend F shared his Speaking questions from an IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in India and Australia – September 2013 IELTS test takers S and M shared the questions they...
- IELTS Speaking test in Riga, Latvia – September 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Hyderabad, India – January 2014 IELTS test taker P was asked the following questions in...
- IELTS test in Singapore – October 2013 (General Training) Our friend L who took the IELTS test in Singapore...