IELTS test in Norway was shared by H, who remembered only the Writing and the Speaking topics – but hey, every little bit helps! Here is what they had:
Writing task 1 (report)
We had to describe a table about changes in the male-to-female ratio between years 1930 and 2005 in 6 parts of the world: Europe, Africa, Asia, South America, North America and Oceania.
Writing task 2 (essay)
The task was asking about illiteracy (a great number of people can not read and write today). We had to write about our experiences with this issue and what governments should do about it.
I had to introduce myself and talk about my hometown.
Talk about your favorite restaurant that you had visited, you should say:
- What kind of restaurant is it,
- Where is it located and its name,
- What kind of food they serve
I had to answer some general questions about food especially in the schools.
The quality of food, whether it is are healthy or not and what to do to promote food quality in the schools.
Then there was a question about my favorite music instrument and what kind of music I like.
- IELTS test in the USA and India – September 2013 (General Training) Our friends H and G took their IELTS tests in...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – September 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend T shared the IELTS exam in Vietnam:...
- IELTS test in Australia – May 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers D and S from Australia shared the...
- IELTS test in Australia – September 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friends M, P and E we know...
- IELTS test in the UAE – September 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend T shared this IELTS update from the...