IELTS test in Norway was shared by H, who remembered only the Writing and the Speaking topics – but hey, every little bit helps! Here is what they had:
Writing task 1 (report)
We had to describe a table about changes in the male-to-female ratio between years 1930 and 2005 in 6 parts of the world: Europe, Africa, Asia, South America, North America and Oceania.
Writing task 2 (essay)
The task was asking about illiteracy (a great number of people can not read and write today). We had to write about our experiences with this issue and what governments should do about it.
I had to introduce myself and talk about my hometown.
Talk about your favorite restaurant that you had visited, you should say:
- What kind of restaurant is it,
- Where is it located and its name,
- What kind of food they serve
I had to answer some general questions about food especially in the schools.
The quality of food, whether it is are healthy or not and what to do to promote food quality in the schools.
Then there was a question about my favorite music instrument and what kind of music I like.
- IELTS test in Malaysia – August 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend Z share the IELTS questions from a...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend K shared the topics from his IELTS exam...
- IELTS test in Nagoya, Japan – September 2012 (Academic Module) The following update was shared by N who took the...
- IELTS test in Kerala, India – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend M shared the topics from a recent...
- IELTS test in Egypt – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend A shared this IELTS update from Egypt:...