First, I would like to thank J from Thailand for sharing with us her IELTS experience. Here is what happened:
“The IELTS exam wasn’t that difficult. I did quite okay. However, I wonder about the criteria they use to grade the essay. I’m not quite sure whether I will get 6.0 in Writing test.”
1) Conversation between friends. It asked to fill in author name, pictures, and details in the books
2) A guy called advertising agency to create an advertisement for his desk’s
Tasks: short answers (no more than three words), gap filling
1) Sign language for deaf children
2) Climate effects on wealth of the nations
Tasks : Gap filling, T F Not Given, matching headings to paragraphs
Task 1 (report)
Describe 4 bars charts, single houses, detached houses, terrace houses, and flats in 4 consecutive years
Task 2 (essay)
Discuss both positive and negative sides of fashion clothes.
Introduction about yourself, describe your country and where you live, your favorite gift, handmade gifts
Discuss the stage in your life that you enjoyed the most, when, where, and what you have been doing
Employment, Teenager, Tourism
- IELTS test in Bulgaria – November 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam below was shared by S from Bulgaria...
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan and India – November 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends K and J shared the topics and questions...
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia and Thailand – October 2012 These questions from the IELTS exams in Thailand and Australia...
- IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia – October 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends from India and Saudi Arabia shared these topics...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – May 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam below was shared by N from Malaysia...