First, I would like to thank J from Thailand for sharing with us her IELTS experience. Here is what happened:
“The IELTS exam wasn’t that difficult. I did quite okay. However, I wonder about the criteria they use to grade the essay. I’m not quite sure whether I will get 6.0 in Writing test.”
1) Conversation between friends. It asked to fill in author name, pictures, and details in the books
2) A guy called advertising agency to create an advertisement for his desk’s
Tasks: short answers (no more than three words), gap filling
1) Sign language for deaf children
2) Climate effects on wealth of the nations
Tasks : Gap filling, T F Not Given, matching headings to paragraphs
Task 1 (report)
Describe 4 bars charts, single houses, detached houses, terrace houses, and flats in 4 consecutive years
Task 2 (essay)
Discuss both positive and negative sides of fashion clothes.
Introduction about yourself, describe your country and where you live, your favorite gift, handmade gifts
Discuss the stage in your life that you enjoyed the most, when, where, and what you have been doing
Employment, Teenager, Tourism
- IELTS test in Thailand and Australia – June 2013 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Thailand and Australia shared the...
- IELTS test in Thailand – May 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test taker from Thailand (thanks N!) shared this...
- IELTS test in Thailand and New Zealand – October 2013 (Academic Module) Our friends who took the IELTS test in Thailand and...
- IELTS test in Denmark – November 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to our kind friend A we have this update...
- IELTS test in Canada – November 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend N remembered the following questions from the IELTS...