A generous student from Philippines sent me the topics from her Academic IELTS exam. Thanks, E!
Writing Task 1 (report)
We had two bar charts, one was about the trade between Australia and China and the other was on imports from China to Australia.
Writing Task 2 (essay)
Some people think that music has a significant role in the society. Others think that its just a form of entertainment, comment on both views.
- Where do you come from?
- What do you like or enjoy doing and why?
- When was the last time you were on holidays?
- When you are on holidays what do you like to do?
- What things do you avoid doing?
- What would you like to buy in the future?
- Do you think you will have enough money to buy it?
- Have you ever made something and given it to a friend?
- On what occasions do you give gifts?
- Is it right to give expensive gifts? If so, why?
- Do you think you people are good at shopping?
- How much time do they spend on shopping?
- Why is time important when shopping?
- What form of advertising is the best?
- Are discounts a good way of promotion and why?
- Do you think that businesses should advertise?
- IELTS test in the Philippines – April 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the Philippines (thank you C!)...
- IELTS test in Australia – September 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thank you N!) shared...
- IELTS test in India and the UK – March 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers J and M (thank you!) shared this...
- IELTS test in Almaty, Kazakhstan – May 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Almaty, Kazakhstan (thanks A!) shared...
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Australia (thank you A and D)...