This short update was brought to me by M who sat IELTS in Pakistan, many thanks.
This module was excellent and quite easy.
Don’t remember the topics, but in general it felt very, very tough.
Writing task 1 (letter)
Write a letter to a local NGO (charity organization) and ask how you can join that organization.
Writing task 2 (essay)
Some people think that fast food is changing our eating and social habits. Discuss, what is your opinion.
I felt relaxed during my speaking session, but a strange thing happened: for some reason my examiner was in a hurry and never let me finish my explanations. It confused me and I hope that my performance didn’t suffer. In the cue card section I don’t think they even gave me a full minute.
Describe a TV or a radio program that you talk about most of the time with your friends or family
The questions were about electronic media
- IELTS test in Pakistan and Qatar – February 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers F and P shared the questions from...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and the UAE – February 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers F and M from Pakistan and the...
- IELTS test in China and Israel – February 2013 (General Training) Our friends who took the IELTS tests in China and...
- IELTS test in New Zealand and Bangladesh – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from New Zealand and Bangladesh (thank you,...
- IELTS test in the USA and Cyprus – December 2012 (General Training) IELTS test takers from the USA and Cyprus shared these...