R from India was very kind and told me what he remembers about the Academic IELTS there:
Task 1 (Report)
Describe a table that has figures of different transportation means for past years and predicted figures for the future year.
Task 2 (Essay)
Some people help their community directly while others help through national and international organizations. Discuss both ways and give your opinion.
Describe an occasion when you had visitors in your home/office. You should say
- What kind of occasion was it?
- Who were the visitors?
- What were they doing during the visit?
Other candidates were asked about a school, an animal, a lake, and a magazine.
- Do you like to stay at your friends’ homes or in a hotel when you visit in another city?
- What facilities a hotel should provide to its guests?
- What is better, staying in a hotel or with friends?
- How should a hotel recruit its staff?
- How should hotel employees treat customers?
- IELTS test in India and Egypt – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by IELTS test takers R and...
- IELTS test in India – April 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to our kind friend R we have these topics...
- ELTS Speaking test in India – August 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by A who took...
- IELTS test in India – November 2013 (General Training) Our Indian friends shared the Writing and Speaking questions from...
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we...