Here is what A. from Dublin wanted you to know about his exam:
As usual, some parts were easier and some harder, nothing exceptional
There were 4 passages and 40 questions; the difficulty of tasks was like in the books. Don’t remember the topics, unfortunately.
Task 1 (Letter)
Write a letter to apply for a job following an advertisement in a newspaper
Task 2 (Essay)
Some people think if the students are afraid of their teacher this is better, other think that having a friendly relationship with teachers in better, what do you think ?
I thought it was less formal, but hard, and a huge of number of questions.
It was my first experience, so felt a bit weird.
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS test in Perth, Australia – November 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend V shared topics and questions from a...
- IELTS test in Australia – October 2012 (General Training) This update was shared collectively by C and K who...
- IELTS test in China – May 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend T shared the latest IELTS exam in...
- IELTS test in Romania – October 2012 (General Training) Our friend S who took the IELTS test in Romania...