I’ve just received this update from a friend who sat IELTS exam in Bangladesh. Many thanks, S.!
It was as usual. But I faced problem regarding maps.
The passages were of moderate difficulty.
Writing Task 1 (letter)
You want to volunteer to help the old people of your comunity. An organization in your area works for the benefit of old people. Write a letter to the in-charge of that organization explaining:
1. Why do you want to help
2. How can you help them
3. When will you be available
Writing Task 2 (essay)
Some people think that fast-food industry has negative effect on health, environment and family eating habits. Do you agree or disagree with the statement?
At first, I was asked whether I study or work. Then about traveling.
Description of some good news I received through phone.
- What was it?
- Who was the caller?
- What was my feeling?
- Why it was important?
Then I was asked to talk about the difference between mobile & land line, advantages / disadvantages.
About internet. When did I first use it?
Discussion of email versus the traditional paper letter.
My opinion whether or not paper based letter will become obsolete in future.
Did you find this update helpful? Then please, share your exam topics and questions, click here.
- IELTS test in New Zealand and Bangladesh – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from New Zealand and Bangladesh (thank you,...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh and India – June 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from India and Bangladesh (thanks, J and...
- IELTS test in India and Bangladesh – May 2013 (General Training) Our friends from India and Bangladesh reported having the same...
- IELTS test in Iran and Bangladesh – October 2013 (General Training) IELTS tests in Iran and Bangladesh were the same, according...
- IELTS test in Jordan and Saudi Arabia – January 2013 (General Training) Thanks to IELTS test takers T and M we can...