This update is from sunny Melbourne where H. took his General IELTS exam. Thanks, pal!
Writing task 1 (letter)
As an overseas employee, write a resignation letter to your employer due to an emergency at home. Points to be covered: the reason for leaving, date of departure, and things that you loved about your job.
Writing task 2 (essay)
Comment on freedom on choice of clothing in schools. Should uniforms be a part of school standards or not?
The questions were:
- Describe your locality
- What is the role of municipal corporation in looking after the city?
- Discuss the difference between a city and a country living.
- Do you think that people should scatter throughout the state or live only in the central area?
- IELTS test in Singapore and Australia – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Singapore and Australia (thank you A...
- IELTS test in Australia – August 2012 (General Training) Here comes an update sent by D (thanks!) who took...
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – May 2013 (General Training) The IELTS test taker from Sydney, Australia (thank you P!)...
- IELTS test in Australia – May 2012 (General Training) The IELTS exam below was shared by A from Australia...
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2013 (General Training) Our friends A and S shared the information below after...