Thanks to E, IELTS candidate from Australia, we know this much about the topics and the questions:
Section 1: Complete forms & M.C. about cleaning services and areas to clean.
Section 2: A professor was talking about the school assignment’s structure and the due day.
Section 3: Something about a special center of some sort.
Section 4: About the waste of water and how to reuse water, the questions were gap-fills.
Passage 1: There were 5 walking tours in the pictures and we had to match what activities are included
and what views can be seen during the tour to the pictures.
Passage 2: A text about people that have driving licenses in their own countries, whether they need to take a driving test test during their stay in Britain.
Passage 3: Passage about the facilities offered at school, how to enroll and the procedures.
Passage 4: Passage about the progressing of costumes in the ancient Egypt and 4 other
different periods, and about the development of cotton and linen.
Writing task 1 (letter)
A woman left some important item on a plane, write about:
- what was her destination,
- what kind of item she lost,
- why it is important.
Writing task 2 (essay)
Some countries’ schools open at before or after the normal class sessions when parents are working. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages.
- Do you study or work?
- What do you study?
- Do you think it is better to study with a group of students or individually?
- Do you like to travel?
- When and where did you travel last time?
- Why did you like the place?
Describe the music that you learned in your childhood and remember until now.
- What music was that?
- Why it left such an impression on you?
- Do you think people of different age will like different music in your country?
- What are the different music kinds and what are the age of these people?
- Do you think music has a good effect on children, why?
- Why people like music?
- Can music have a bad effect on people?
By the way, today one of my colleagues was asked to describe a cultural costume of a special event in his country, which was a bit hard.
- IELTS test in Singapore and Australia – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Singapore and Australia (thank you A...
- IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia – April 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam update was shared by J, who took...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – August 2012 (General Training) Our friends K and T shared this information about their...
- IELTS test in Australia – May 2012 (General Training) The IELTS exam below was shared by A from Australia...
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2013 (General Training) Our friends A and S shared the information below after...