Thanks to B. from Abu Dhabi, UAE we know this much about a recent Academic IELTS exam there:
Section 1 was about an employee speaking over the phone to an agent, looking for a job.
Section 3 was about nomads in Africa.
Passage 1 was about the invention of writing (a difficult one!)
Passage 2 was about bees
Passage 3 was about the invention of compass
Writing Task 1 (report)
There was a pie chart showing the percentages of tourists in Australian resorts by countries of origin: Asian 35%, European 30%, American 18%, Other 10%, etc. There was also a table that showed their average length of stay and type of accommodation.
Writing Task 2 (essay)
The topic was about youth dropping out of school and thus presenting a problem to their society. We were asked to make suggestions on how to solve that problem.
In the interview there were questions about my house and the type of music that I listen to, and the cue card was about a person I am impressed with.
- IELTS test in Qatar and the UK – February 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test takers D and S shared this recent...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and the UAE – February 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers F and M from Pakistan and the...
- IELTS test in Almaty, Kazakhstan – February 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Kazakhstan (thank you E!) shared...
- IELTS test in Botswana – June 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam below was shared by S. and T...
- IELTS test in Ireland – February 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test taker A from Ireland shared this exam...