Thanks to our friends from Vietnam, I can share with you this update from a recent Academic IELTS test.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two line graphs, which showed percentages of employment amongst men and women in England from 1993 to 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In order to learn a new language well one should get to know the culture and the lifestyle of the country where it is spoken. To what extent do you agree with this idea?
- Can you please show me your ID?
- Do you work or are you a student?
- Where are you studying?
- Do you like it? In what way?
- Have you got many friends? How about close friends?
- What do you do to show you’re a good friend?
Talk about your favorite story as a child.
- How did the above story affect you?
- What are the differences between a person in a story/film and in real life?
- What are the characters of actors/actresses in movies that people in your country like?
- What could people learn after watching a film / reading a book?
- IELTS test in Vietnam – March 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friend N who took the IELTS test...
- IELTS test in Nigeria and India – May 2014 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Nigeria and India (thank you, C...
- IELTS Speaking test in Lagos, Nigeria – July 2014 When N took the IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria he...
- IELTS test in Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand – May 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to three IELTS test takers from Malaysia, Australia and...
- IELTS test in India – December 2014 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, P!) remembered the...