Thanks to our friends from Vietnam, I can share with you this update from a recent Academic IELTS test.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two line graphs, which showed percentages of employment amongst men and women in England from 1993 to 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In order to learn a new language well one should get to know the culture and the lifestyle of the country where it is spoken. To what extent do you agree with this idea?
- Can you please show me your ID?
- Do you work or are you a student?
- Where are you studying?
- Do you like it? In what way?
- Have you got many friends? How about close friends?
- What do you do to show you’re a good friend?
Talk about your favorite story as a child.
- How did the above story affect you?
- What are the differences between a person in a story/film and in real life?
- What are the characters of actors/actresses in movies that people in your country like?
- What could people learn after watching a film / reading a book?
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan and UK – February 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to H and L from Azerbaijan and the UK...
- IELTS test in Kazakhstan – June 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers N and A from Kazakhstan shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Nepal – February 2014 Our friend A took the IELTS test in Nepal and...
- IELTS test in Canada – June 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend P who took the IELTS test in Canada...
- IELTS test in Kazakhstan and the UAE – April 2013 (Academic Module) The questions below were shared by two IELTS test takers...