Thanks to our friends from Vietnam, I can share with you this update from a recent Academic IELTS test.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two line graphs, which showed percentages of employment amongst men and women in England from 1993 to 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In order to learn a new language well one should get to know the culture and the lifestyle of the country where it is spoken. To what extent do you agree with this idea?
– Can you please show me your ID?
– Do you work or are you a student?
– Where are you studying?
– Do you like it? In what way?
– Have you got many friends? How about close friends?
– What do you do to show you’re a good friend?
Talk about your favorite story as a child.
– How did the above story affect you?
– What are the differences between a person in a story/film and in real life?
– What are the characters of actors/actresses in movies that people in your country like?
– What could people learn after watching a film / reading a book?
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend Y took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan and...
- IELTS test in Tripoli, Libya – June 2016 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Tripoli, Libya remembered the following...
- IELTS test in the UK and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friends who took their IELTS tests in...
- IELTS test in India and Kenya – June 2016 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from India and Kenya (thanks, M...
- IELTS test in India – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend P took the IELTS test in India and...