Thanks to our friends from Vietnam, I can share with you this update from a recent Academic IELTS test.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two line graphs, which showed percentages of employment amongst men and women in England from 1993 to 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In order to learn a new language well one should get to know the culture and the lifestyle of the country where it is spoken. To what extent do you agree with this idea?
- Can you please show me your ID?
- Do you work or are you a student?
- Where are you studying?
- Do you like it? In what way?
- Have you got many friends? How about close friends?
- What do you do to show you’re a good friend?
Talk about your favorite story as a child.
- How did the above story affect you?
- What are the differences between a person in a story/film and in real life?
- What are the characters of actors/actresses in movies that people in your country like?
- What could people learn after watching a film / reading a book?
- IELTS test in Italy and the USA – October 2012 (Academic Module) This update was sent by J, I, and V (thank...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and the UK – December 2012 (Academic Module) The following IELTS exam update was shared by our friends...
- IELTS test in the UK – June 2012 (Academic Module) The Writing and Speaking questions below were remembered by our...
- IELTS test in Kazakhstan and the UAE – April 2013 (Academic Module) The questions below were shared by two IELTS test takers...
- IELTS test in the USA – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend A from the USA shared the topics and...