Thanks to our friends from Vietnam, I can share with you this update from a recent Academic IELTS test.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two line graphs, which showed percentages of employment amongst men and women in England from 1993 to 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In order to learn a new language well one should get to know the culture and the lifestyle of the country where it is spoken. To what extent do you agree with this idea?
– Can you please show me your ID?
– Do you work or are you a student?
– Where are you studying?
– Do you like it? In what way?
– Have you got many friends? How about close friends?
– What do you do to show you’re a good friend?
Talk about your favorite story as a child.
– How did the above story affect you?
– What are the differences between a person in a story/film and in real life?
– What are the characters of actors/actresses in movies that people in your country like?
– What could people learn after watching a film / reading a book?
- IELTS test in the UK – February 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the UK (thanks, S) shared...
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Australia and...
- IELTS test in Dubai, UAE – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Dubai, UAE remembered the following...
- IELTS test in Pakistan – July 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to M who took the IELTS test in Pakistan...
- IELTS test in Australia – August 2015 (Academic Module) Our friends E and A took the IELTS test in...