IELTS Essay, topic: Space exploration

With all the problems in the world today, spending money on space exploration is a complete waste. The money could be better spent on other causes.

, every day, every year, celebrates its achievements in space exploration. However, it is now the time to question how meaningful these blasts are.

First, until all urgent and important matters of the globe have been solved, money on space exploration is meaningless. It at all to invest millions of dollars researching and producing foods for astronauts (for space exploration purpose), while every day thousands of people are starving. Furthermore, the discovery of outer space only serves a minor group of people if the majority well-educated. do no even know how to prevent common threatening diseases such as AIDS and lung cancer.

Then, some may argue that the purpose of space exploration to discover new lands, new energy resources or to deter potential threat to . Nevertheless, is it effective to do so while other alternatives are available? yet effectively used. New energy resources (e.g. solar and nuclear energy) have not yet been widely-used. Threats of plagues have not yet been deterred. All of these tasks that haven’t been tackled yet require money. That is why costly space discovery programs are a waste of resources.

In a nutshell, people should only invest in space exploration provided that urgent and important matters mentioned earlier in this essay have been solved. Also, purposes of space exploration campaigns should be studied carefully and other alternatives should be considered before the money is wasted.

This is a very good essay, well done.

Nation after nation
and whether there maybe more beneficial ways to use the money
spent
does not make sense
is not even
People living in rural areas or the third world countries
is
the globe
The land on Earth is not

4 thoughts on “IELTS Essay, topic: Space exploration”

1. Pingback: IELTS Essay Samples of Band 7 | IELTS-Blog

2. Very good material for 9 band in IELTS for all types of students
    Kind thank and send me more material for Ielts Writing,Reading and Listening ,practice for IELTS EXAM