Subscribe hereRSS of IELTS-Blog.com via RSS or via email Help

IELTS-Blog

Your best IELTS study partner

IELTS Essay, topic: Should wealthy nations share their wealth?

Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth with poorer nations by providing them with things such as food and education? Or is this the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens?

I think that wealthy nations should be required to share their wealth with poorer nations. at providing such things as food and education because of the three following reasons.

Firstly, citizens of both wealthy nations and poorer nations are human beings. Therefore, we can not look at, hear of, or talk about people who lack food, education, without compassion and sympathy. Sharing wealth with poorer nations is not only a good deed but is also a .

Secondly, many nations in Africa and Asia are poor. Famine, diseases, crime and illiteracy are killing the citizens of these countries. , many nations in Europe and America are rich. If there are no actions taken, this inequality will increase dramatically. Poor countries will become poorer while rich countries will become richer. As a result, the poorest countries will become slaves of the richest countries. So, sharing wealth is useful way to prevent people from that bad future.

Thirdly, although sharing wealth with poorer nations is very necessarythis help should only stop at providing such things as food, medicine and education. Or else, poor nations may become dependent on the aid. They may lose enthusiasm to build their countries by themselves. Moreover, rich nations can take advantage of sharing wealth to interfere with the governance of poor nations’. This can’t be considered a humane action and should be prevented.

In my opinion, sharing wealth with poorer nations has both a bad side and a good side. What we have to do is its bad side and its good side.

This is an excellent essay, your arguments are convincing and very well presented. There are only a few minor mistakes, please read and consider the comments. Well done!

However, their help should stop
Do not use etc in essay, give examples instead
duty
extremely
On the contrary
very
poorer and
richer and
a
,
avoid
practice