Subscribe hereRSS of IELTS-Blog.com via RSS or via email Help

IELTS-Blog

Your best IELTS study partner

IELTS Essay, topic: Should tobacco be prohibited?

Should the same laws which prohibit the sale and consumption of heroin be applied to tobacco? Discuss.

Recently, a heated debate when a few reputable health organizations suggested the application of a similar act of heroin selling and usage prohibition . In this , I will analyze why the adoption of such a law could be a breakthrough in our youngsters’ safety, according to my vision.

Firstly, tobacco does not differ much from heroin when it comes to the addictive effect. , the active ingredient in tobacco, exerts its effect by acting directly on smoker’s brain cells. Numerous experiments carried out by on animals, rats, proved that this toxic chemical does lead time to dependency, similarly to the effect experienced with .

Secondly, the restriction on selling would surely show an instant decline in tobacco smoking. ” Having easy access to cigarettes puts a tremendous pressure, especially on teenagers,to resist such a temptation” Dr.Hisham , head of department at Alexandria Medical college , states firmly. “Giving the new generation the sense that the severity of smoking is to other lethal drugs usage be a life saving step, they will thank us for as they get older.” he continues.

To recapitulate, applying of a futuristic law such as the suggested one will have a positive impact ,not only on young people’s health but on our society as a whole.

Well done! This is a good essay, however, you should take care of your spelling.

arose
to tobacco products
essay
Nicotine
scientists
especially
over
very
heroin
cigarettes
Psychology
equivalent
would
definitely