We had a lot of winners in September, which is great. It makes me really happy to see so many of you succeed in your IELTS exams.
While we’re on this subject, there is something I’d like to explain about this monthly competition. Many people are missing out on an opportunity to become the winners because they think their scores are too low – but there is always a good chance that other scores will be lower, or equal to yours
So I invite everyone to submit their results and see what happens – after all you have nothing to lose.
I am pleased to announce that from all the people who submitted their results in September the highest scores belong to:
Adel Shabana from Egypt, Band 8.0 in Academic module
Sanchit Paul from India, Band 8.0 in Academic module
Elham Khani from Iran, Band 8.0 in Academic module
Manisha Anand from India, Band 7.5 in General Training module
Dear winners, congratulations to all, your hard work paid off big time. Your results are right on top of our winners page and according to our tradition, your very own special certificates are on their way to your Inbox.
And now it’s your chance to give something back. We all are waiting for you to share your best tips and secrets of success. Please send me an email and answer this question: “What does it take to get a high score in IELTS?”. Your answers will be published to give everyone a chance to learn from the high achievers.
Finally, last but not least – I know that many people are having their exams this weekend, so good luck with your preparation and I wish you to get your target score!
- IELTS Results competition winners in September 2012 If you’ve looked at the latest report on test taker...
- IELTS Results competition winners in November 2012 The winners of the monthly IELTS results competition never cease...
- IELTS Results competition winners in April 2013 Today we’re happy to report that in April 12 people...
- IELTS Results competition winners in May 2012 Are you skeptical about getting Band 8 in IELTS? If...
- IELTS Results competition winners in August 2012 It is my pleasure to give you the brightest IELTS...