First off, I sincerely apologize for missing the deadline – the winners of our IELTS results competition were supposed to be announced 4 days ago. But, better late than never, today is the day we announce the winners of the IELTS results competition in July. And let me tell you – we have quite a few people with very good IELTS scores.
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but last month I haven’t released any tips from the competition winners. And not because I decided to keep them to myself – but because, sadly, none of the winners has shared any advice. I hope that this month our winners will be much more generous and will let us all learn from them, do what they did, and get a great score in IELTS.
And this is the question that I’d like anyone who got a great IELTS score to answer:
“How did you study to get such a high score? What are the secrets of your success?”
And now, you can stop holding your breath, because the winners are …
Academic Module – 1st place
- Prashantsingh Bhadona from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Shilpa Eapen from India, Band 8.0
- Seema Karan from India, Band 8.0
- Vasco Medeiros from Portugal, Band 8.0
General Training Module – 1st place
- Philipp Gladigau from Germany, Band 8.5
Congratulations, my dear winners! Your special certificates – the evidence of your triumph – are on their way to your emails, and your results will be displayed in IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
We would love it if you shared your methods of studying that enabled you to achieve these remarkable Band scores. Please send us an email to IELTS-Blog and share.
- IELTS Results competition winners in July 2016 Today we’re happy to announce the winners of IELTS Results...
- IELTS Results competition winners in November 2016 November was a very good month for many test takers,...
- IELTS Results competition winners in June 2016 We are just about to present the 11 top scorers...
- IELTS Results competition winners in April 2016 What a great feeling it is to finally reveal the...
- IELTS Results competition winners in August 2016 The Rio Olympics are over, but here at IELTS-Blog the...