Today I am excited to announce the 10 winners who achieved the best IELTS results in January. Their hard work finally paid off! Without any further introduction I give you the people who opened 2012 with a bang:
- Griselda Susanto from Indonesia, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Hardik Shah from India, Band 8
- Muhammad Irfan from Pakistan, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Dorothy Ann Espinosa from the Philippines, Band 7.5
- Trang Nguyen from Vietnam, Band 7.5
- Ankita Rao Yatirajyam from India, Band 7.5
- Kailaash Balachandran from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Mary Sofia Susai from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Qaiser Rafiq from Pakistan, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Roxanne Rombaoa from the Philippines, Band 7
On behalf of the whole IELTS-Blog team I would like to congratulate the winners. You all have done a great job, and your success is a source of motivation for many other candidates, going through their IELTS books right now.
According to our tradition, the winners’ special certificates are being sent to their emails, and their names are joining the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
If you’re wondering how these people were able to score so well, so do we. That’s why we are hoping the winners will write back and share their methods of preparation, tips and advice.
Dear winners – don’t be shy, please reply and we promise to share your tips with the whole world.
P.S. Our competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.
- IELTS Results competition winners in January 2013 Today I am excited to announce the winners who achieved...
- IELTS Results competition winners in June 2012 Can a non-native English speaker get Band 9 in IELTS?...
- IELTS Results competition winners in November 2012 The winners of the monthly IELTS results competition never cease...
- IELTS Results competition winners in December 2012 Traditionally, December isn’t a very busy month, but still we...
- IELTS Results competition winners in May 2012 Are you skeptical about getting Band 8 in IELTS? If...