Do you ever wonder how others are doing in their IELTS exams? Here is the answer: some people do exceptionally well. Today I am proud to announce the 12 winners who achieved the best IELTS results in April 2012. Their hard work finally paid off! Don’t let me say another word before I present the high achievers:
- Karen Decruz from India, Band 8.5
- Sristi Barman Roy from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Ahmed Al-Adawy from Egypt, Band 8
- Alfonso Tanate from the Philipines, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Umair Iqbal from Pakistan, Band 7.5
- Rinchen Dorji from Bhutan, Band 7.5
- Wilson Khembo from Malawi, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- XingYuen Ng from Malaysia, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Rajadeep Roy from India, Band 8
- Rakesh Dhir from India, Band 8
- Rajesh Chidambaram from India, Band 8
- Ravinder Singh from India, Band 8
Congratulations to the winners! You all have done a great job, and your success is a great inspiration to many other test takers, going through their IELTS books right now.
According to our tradition, the winners will receive special certificates to their email addresses, and their names will be joining the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
If you’re wondering how these people were able to score so well, so do we. That’s why we are hoping the winners will write back and share their methods of preparation, tips and advice.
Dear winners – don’t be shy, please reply and we promise to share your tips with everyone.
P.S. Our competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.
- IELTS Results competition winners in November 2016 November was a very good month for many test takers,...
- IELTS Results competition winners in June 2016 We are just about to present the 11 top scorers...
- IELTS Results competition winners in April 2016 What a great feeling it is to finally reveal the...
- IELTS Results competition winners in August 2016 The Rio Olympics are over, but here at IELTS-Blog the...
- IELTS Results competition winners in January 2017 They say “In every end there is also a beginning”,...