Do you remember Elham Khani, our results competition winner? I asked her what resources in IELTS-Blog helped her achieve this beautiful score (Band 8!), and here is her answer:
I’m absolutely happy with my result and surely IELTS-Blog and you helped me a lot. There are loads of tests for practicing and I used them as much as I could.
I used IELTS-Blog in three ways:
First, the sample writings which I read many times, tried to avoid repeating the same mistakes and memorized some of the sentences.
On the other hand, I received some emails from IELTS-blog which contained latest tests. They were all helpful (especially the speaking samples).
The lessons (in PDF format) were great too. By reading them I understood how to act in speaking test to have better impression.
Sadly, I could not buy the offered book (Target Band 7) due to sanction in Iran (we aren’t allowed to pay through Internet).
Now I recommend IELTS-Blog to every one of my friends (actually a friend of mine suggested it to me) and it’s really much, much cheaper than having a private tutor and it works exactly like that.
Best wishes for you and all of IELTS-Blog users,
- Student success: Sampath tells the story of his IELTS Band 7.5 You’ve told us how you find advice from people who...
- IELTS preparation tips that helped Bahar get Band 8.5 (Reading) These IELTS Reading tips were shared by Bahar, who received...
- What helped Dona get Band 8.5 in IELTS Today I am happy to share the tips we received...
- IELTS preparation tips that helped Bahar get Band 8.5 (Speaking) Bahar Ranjbaran is a 17-year old Iranian lady who took...
- What helped Felix and Sandra achieve success in IELTS The 1st place winners of our IELTS Results competition, Felix...