IELTS-Blog proudly presents a new hot feature:
This nice addition is something I always wanted but never had. It converts the number of correct answers in the Listening or Reading sections of the IELTS test to approximate Band Score. You will find it very helpful when practicing in solving IELTS exam papers; it saves you some time of calculating the exam result yourself.
But enough said – one picture is worth a million words, check it out right here.
Enjoy and tell your friends!
And now after you had the chance to check your score, here is a way to improve it:
1. Read texts from this list of sources (the passages are of Academic IELTS difficulty)
2. Practice using these Academic Reading tasks.
3. Practice using these General Training Reading texts.
4. Another bunch of Academic and General Training Reading and Listening tasks here.
- Mandana raised her IELTS score from Band 6.5 to 7.5, here is how: Mandana H. is a lovely lady from Iran, a native...
- Manzoor got IELTS Band 7.5 without asking for anyone’s help If you are wondering whether self-preparation can get you IELTS...
- Self study CAN get you Band 8 in IELTS Today we would like to share two success stories of...