The IELTS exam update below was shared by S from Canada (thanks!)
Section 1. About different types of bricks and why architects like or dislike them.
Section 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About advertisements in airports, how they reach the public and their effects.
Passage 1, 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. About the birds that are almost extinct and actions taken to save them.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your local college is organizing an event on the International Student’s Day and is looking for people to talk about their country. Write a letter and say
- What topics would you like them to cover?
- Why would it be interesting for students?
- Ask questions about the arrangements.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Usage of private cars is increasing day by day. What are the problems associated with it? Suggest some solutions.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like to read the news?
- Do you prefer to read it on a screen or on paper? Why?
- Tell me about the building where you lived as a child.
Talk about a special meal that you had. Please say
- When did you have it?
- Who was invited?
- Why was it so special for you?