March was a very productive month for IELTS test takers, with a lot of activity and many good scores. As a result today we’re happy to present 23 high achievers who won in our IELTS Results competition in March.
What a remarkably big group of winners, and also a very ‘international’ one – just look at the list of countries! This proves yet again that you can live anywhere in the world, and get a great score in IELTS – even if English isn’t widely spoken in your country.
Here are the proud owners of the best IELTS results in March:
- Venus Rom Garcines from the Philippines, Band 8
- Reza Indah Pribadi from Indonesia, Band 8
- Sasha Alba Amy D’Costa from Portugal, Band 8
- Adam Bahram from Pakistan, Band 8
- Shaahabeddin Dayani from Iran, Band 8
- Tomalika Rahmat Ullah from Bangladesh, Band 8
- Farish Ismail from Maldives, Band 8
- Sumi Shrestha from Nepal, Band 8
- Lee Besana Gordoncillo from the Philippines, Band 8
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Vanessa Lacerda Orsi from Brazil, Band 7.5
- Ramadan Ferih from Egypt, Band 7.5
- Phuong Anh Hguyen from Vietnam, Band 7.5
- Megha Jasmin Pandya from India, Band 7.5
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Ahmad Mahmoud from Palestine, Band 7
- Sharef Mahmoud from Egypt, Band 7
General Training Module – 1st place
- Ayudh Bhattarai from Nepal, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Anita Williams from India, Band 8
- Ashwin Moheeput from Mauritius, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Kashif Akram from Pakistan, Band 7.5
- Benix Stephen Masangcay from the Phillippes, Band 7.5
- Minh Hoan Vu Ngo from Vietnam, Band 7.5
- Fatima Cortes Espinosa from Mexico, Band 7.5
- Estefania Cortes Espinosa from Mexico, Band 7.5
Congratulations to all the winners! You worked so hard to get here, and we are very happy you made it! To celebrate your big achievements we’re sending your special certificates to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
So, how does one get a high Band score in IELTS? All we know is that Anita Williams and Lee Gordoncillo (Band 8) prepared using our book “Target Band 7″, and also that Kashif Akram, Benix Masangcay, Minh Ngo and Fatima Espinosa (Band 7.5) prepared using ‘Ace the IELTS’ e-book. Surely our winners can share some practical tips that helped them, and can help others score higher.
This is why we’re asking all the winners to send us their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.