Today we’re proud to present and celebrate the 14 winners, who received the best scores ranging from 7.5 to 8.5 and entered in our monthly IELTS results competition. It’s a true pleasure to give you the dedicated, hardworking people whose efforts paid off, who can finally relax and look back with satisfaction, because they made it!
- Sakshi Agarwal from India, Band 8.5 (with 9 in Speaking)
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Ashwini Rani Mahadev from India, Band 8 (with 9 in Listening)
- Mahamudul Hasan Rabbi from Bangladesh, Band 8
- Abe Thejo Thomas from India, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Shruthi Shama from India, Band 7.5
- Nagakannan Pandian from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Mansoor Ahmed from Pakistan, Band 8.5
- Vijayan Rathinaswamy from India, Band 8.5 (with Band 9 in Reading)
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Payman Haydarnia from Iran, Band 8 (with Band 9 in Reading)
- Akshay Deep Davanam Ramanan from India, Band 8
- Mahesh Kotian from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Adarsh Pal Singh from India, Band 7.5
- Herath Jayawardana from India, Band 7.5
- Navinesh Chad from Fiji, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! You have so much to celebrate, and to mark this day we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your friends!
We should really find out how these lovely people were able to score so well. All we know at the moment is that Mansoor Ahmed and Navinesh Chad were studying by the book “Ace the IELTS”, and Herath Jayawardana (Band 7.5 ) was using our book “Target Band 7″. But we definitely need to know more!
We look forward to hearing from the winners their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.